[cm-Roma] Bristol to Rome (via Venice!) cyclist arriving...

Author: Kerry O'neill
To: cm-roma
Subject: [cm-Roma] Bristol to Rome (via Venice!) cyclist arriving...

Buongiorno (sorry I dont speak Italian, I speak French and German but had no more time to learn another language!)
I'm Kerry, I've just been cycling from Bristol to Rome (via London, Paris, Burgundy, Col de l'Iseran, Mont Cenisio, Turin, Garda, Vicenza, Venice, Bologna, Ferrara, Tuscany), and I am set to arrive in Rome on maybe Thursday but more probably Friday 30 September, then I have two or three nights in Rome before my train leaves for Bristol on Sunday evening.
Can anyone let me stay at their place, or camp in their garden - or can you recommend a cool, cheap place to stay? (And when i say cheap, i mean under 20 euro!). I prefer to stay with women or in mixed houses if possible...I used to work at Sustrans.org in Bristol, a cycling promotion organisation. In fact in Bristol there is a cycle festival happening right now!

Well, thanks for reading and i can't wait to go on the CM ride in rome, it will a fantastic end to a long, hard but AMAZING trip from Bristol.

GRAZIE!
Ciao ciao,
Kez

www.thegrandtouronagrand.com
00 44 7815 896533 (text or email only from Aug 14 - Oct 2, 2011)
For copywriting see www.kerryoneill.co.uk