[Tails-dev] ***SPAM*** Re: tails-greeter Git repo

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Max
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: tails-dev
Vanhat otsikot: [Tails-dev] tails-greeter Git repo
Aihe: [Tails-dev] ***SPAM*** Re: tails-greeter Git repo
15.09.2011 21:30, intrigeri пишет:

> a Git repository was setup for core Tails developers work on
> tails-greeter.
>
>   - anon / read-only:
>     git://git.immerda.ch/max/tails-greeter.git

>   - ssh / read-write:
>     ssh://git@???/tails/tails-greeter.git

> If you feel you should have access to the ssh:// one, but have not,
> just nag me.
>
> I'm unsure about what the pull/push workflow will be between Max' repo
> and this one.

I think we can move current master from my or Alan's git into master in created repo.
After that I can do commits into 'max-master' branch in there.

Btw, you've talked about console localization but now I'm unable to find that in my
logs. Which script is responsible for that in current tails? I'd like to port it to
tails-greeter postlogin.

Max.