[Hackmeeting] [Fwd: [IMC-Tech] Call for participation: Hackm…

Author: paskao
To: hackit, HackMeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] [Fwd: [IMC-Tech] Call for participation: Hackmeet 2011, Oct. 15-16 in San Francisco]

4 long years since our first Hackmeet in 2007, we're pleased to announce
Hackmeet 2011, a two-day unconference and skillshare in San Francisco.

Hackmeet 2011: Exploring where technology and resistance meet!
When: October 15th & 16th, 2011
Where: Noisebridge Hackerspace, San Francisco, California

So far we're planning workshops on tech tools for activists, securing
your mobile phone, wikileaks and social movements, tech solidarity, SSL
and the future of authenticity, open hardware, social networking for
radicals, community wireless, free software, p2p, copwatch, gender, race
and technology, hackers rights, and much more!

If you have an idea for a workshop, talk, skillshare, discussion, etc.
at Hackmeet, submit your proposal at
https://hackmeet.org/proposal/submit.html

We hope to see you there! And please get in touch if we can find you a
place to stay or otherwise make it possible for you to attend:
https://hackmeet.org/contact or @hackmeet

--mark B./hackmeet co-organizer