Re: [Tails-dev] service-wrapper-java in Debian

Author: Rémi Debay
To: intrigeri
CC: tony mancill, tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] service-wrapper-java in Debian
Hi

I didn't have much time lately to work on this package. I ll continu to
maintain it.

I did not get any user feedbacks for this package.

I know I2P doesnt use the debian package but one downloaded from mainstream.

Feel free to ask any question about this package.

I may update the package by november.

Cheers,

Rémi Debay