[Tails-dev] ***SPAM*** [gsoc] tails-greeter update

To: tails-dev
New-Topics: [Tails-dev] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** [gsoc] tails-greeter update
Subject: [Tails-dev] ***SPAM*** [gsoc] tails-greeter update
Hello.

I've just pushed updated version of tails-greeter which looks less ugly (with lower
number of clicks before login).

Note that layout selection capabilities are shown but does not affect neither
tails-greeter itself nor following gnome session.

Discussion with upstream available here:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gdm-list/2011-August/msg00005.html

In a mean time I'd appreciate any help with sorting out how to make layout selection
to actually work.

Also maybe someone know how we can obtain active layout (not the list of available
layouts) in python?

thanks,
Max.