[Tails-dev] bug on the forum

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] bug on the forum

I was surprised to see that some comments were not appearing in the RSS
feed of the forum, on https://tails.boum.org/forum/.

Then I found out that building a [[!map of all the forum comments brings
a weird result too. I tried to insert a map like this in my local copy
of the forum page :

[[!map pages="forum/* or comment(forum/*)"]]

And the output is a map with quite a few broken links (for example the
comment on
https://tails.boum.org/forum/Security_Updates:_apt-get_Sufficient__63__/).
Which is weird. Plus, some broken links do match the comments missing on
the RSS feed but some other do not (for example the comments on
https://tails.boum.org/forum/Test_for_TAILS_anonymity_did_not_pass_with_flying_colors/http://localhost/~uno/tails/forum.rss).
I could find an obvious pattern for this failure.

I wonder if you can reproduce this bug and whether it's an ikiwiki bug.

--
sajolida