[Hackmeeting] R: Re: R: Re: la repressione avanza

Author: pigi07p@libero.it
To: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] R: Re: R: Re: la repressione avanza
non credo sia da interpretare come un invito a prendere le distanze da chi
lotta per i propri diritti o un invito ad abbassare la testa...ma piuttosto un
allert ad agire con discernimento..

...We - the undersigned - strongly oppose any attempt to use the power of
hacking to threaten or destroy the information infrastructure of a
country, for any reason. Declaring "war" against a country is the most
irresponsible thing a hacker group could do. This has nothing to do
with hacktivism or hacker ethics and is nothing a hacker could be
proud of....

"It is shortsighted and potentially counterproductive," added Reid
Fleming of the cDc. "One cannot legitimately hope to improve a
nation's free access to information by working to disable its data
networks."