Re: [Tails-dev] merge doc-rework soon?

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] merge doc-rework soon?
El 08/06/11 11:48, intrigeri escribió:
> Hi,
>
> sajolida wrote (08 Jun 2011 07:51:32 GMT) :
>> From my side I'm ready for the merge. The original the plan included
>> "reviews by a few of us [1 week]". This didn't happen but I'd still
>> move on.
>
> Let's merge, then.
> I'll let you the merge'n'push pleasure :)
> (Beware, there might be some ikiwiki / webserver config changes we
> need to ask to the admins before.)
>
> Bye,

I admit I'm not sure about what this really implies. I tried on my local
repo and did :

$ git checkout master
$ git merge doc-rework
… fix and commit a little conflict

The history of master now includes the commits from doc-rework. So I
guess that's fine.

I also did the merge in the other way: master into doc-rework. I guess
it's good to have doc-rework refreshed from time to time.

Shall I do git push origin master from my master branch, now ?

About the changes we did on ikiwiki.setup three lines changed, see `git
diff 7e6cfb7 ikiwiki.setup`.

Regarding the GnuPG key file issue, my plan now is to have two files:
tails-signing.key and tails-mailing-list.key. So we should first have
the GnuPG_key rewritten before putting a redirection from amnesia.asc a
something. So nothing to do on this front so far I'd say.

--
sajolida