Re: [Tails-dev] [gsoc] tails-greeter progress report

To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [gsoc] tails-greeter progress report
20.05.2011 21:44, intrigeri пишет:

>> Near-future plans:
>
>>     investigate and fix abovementioned problems
>>     read on .deb packaging

> (FWIW, we've discussed this privately since.)

Also - posted update into project blog section on wiki:
https://tails.boum.org/todo/TailsGreeter/blog/

In short - I've managed to build .iso (takes quite some time) and read on .deb and
git to get myself up to date with dev environment.

>>     read on vala (development environment setup and code samples)

> Max, how is it going on this side?
> I'd be glad to have a look at your code samples.

They are not mine :)
On the positive side - I can read the code, it seems mostly clear and "hello world"
is working as expected.
Not much to brag about but "every journey starts with a step" (or any other
philosophical sentence which make it look better :)

Normal progress report update into ML will follow within 2 days - got to catch-up and
update project's wiki pages.

cheers,
Max.