[Tails-dev] Video editor?

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Video editor?
Hi,

I think Tails "document production / edition" feature would greatly
benefit from a video editor being installed by default.

E.g. The Haven Project ships PiTiVi. apt-get install'ing it in Tails
0.7.1 downloads ~1MB .deb files, so this is likely to add ~1M to the
final ISO image, which seems very few to me relatively to the added
benefit.

Any opinion / other video editor you would advise instead?

Moreover, PiTiVi also supports editing audio. Does anyone here know if
we could reasonably drop Audacity in case PiTiVi is included?

Bye,
--
intrigeri <intrigeri@???>