Re: [Tails-dev] [T(A)ILS-dev] Locking pages

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [T(A)ILS-dev] Locking pages
Hi,

sajolida wrote (14 May 2011 20:43:02 GMT) :
> El 07/05/11 14:34, intrigeri escribió:
>> I'm in favour of locking the pages you listed, and probably a few
>> more.

> Agreed. Shall I add the corresponding configuration to the
> ikiwiki.setup in the depot or is there a separate version of it on
> the web server?

Please add the corresponding configuration to both ikiwiki*.setup in
the Git repository. I've just merged master into doc-rework so that it
has YAML .setup files as the rest of the branches have.

Also, there is indeed a separate version of it on the web server,
which we'll ask the boum.org folks to update once we know what we
want.

>> On the other hand, we won't get translations for locked pages from
>> translators who don't feel like pushing to a Git branch + asking us
>> to pull from there. But well, seems to me this is a necessary
>> compromise.

> Indeed.

Seems like contribute/how/translate should mention it then.
sajolida, do you feel like slightly adapting that page as well?

Bye,
--
intrigeri <intrigeri@???>