Re: [Tails-dev] [jitsi-dev] Jitsi Debian packaging source?

Author: Emil Ivov
To: dev
CC: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [jitsi-dev] Jitsi Debian packaging source?
Hey there,

На 10.05.11 16:18, intrigeri написа:
> Hi Jitsi developers,
>
> I am interested in having Jitsi included in Debian (and thus Ubuntu)
> at some point.
>
> While I could easily find your binary Debian packages (.deb)
> repository, I was not able to find the corresponding Debian packaging
> source (i.e. the debian/ directory) that you are using to build these
> binary packages. This prevents me from reproducing the build of the
> binary packages you ship, and from using your work as the basis for
> mine.
>
> Is it doable for you to publish the debian/ directory you use, as well
> as any other needed packaging source?

All the code and scripting that we use for the Debian packaging is part
of our source trunk and hence available for everyone to use:

http://java.net/projects/jitsi/sources/svn/show/trunk/resources/install/debian

All you need to do is run the "ant deb-rel" target in order to generate
them.

Of course, in order for this to work you'd have to be on a debian/ubuntu
box with the dpkg utilities installed.

Hope this helps,
Emil