[ZonaRossa] Returned mail: see transcript for details

Author: Mail Delivery Subsystem
To: zonarossa
Subject: [ZonaRossa] Returned mail: see transcript for details
The original message was received at Mon, 18 Apr 2011 15:31:34 +0400
from [212.164.134.164]

<stogsdill.dhanushka@???>
    (reason: 550 cuda_nsu 5.1.1 <stogsdill.dhanushka@???>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table)

... while talking to [82.150.140.188]:
>>> DATA

<<< 550 cuda_nsu 5.1.1 <stogsdill.dhanushka@???>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
550 5.1.1 <stogsdill.dhanushka@???>... User unknown
<<< 503 Bad sequence of commands

Good afternoon!

Let me introduce myself as an HR manager of the leading trade company. Our company has been working in different fields, such as:
- real estate,
- companies setting-up and winding-up,
- bank accounts opening and maintenance,
- logistics,
- private undertaking services, etc.

I would like to inform you that we are making a regional managers' team in Europe now.
We are planning to hire new responsible, active staff for half-time work with flexible busy hours.
For the first time we can offer the salary of 2.500 EURO plus bonuses for a great cooperation.

If our job proposition is interesting for you inform us the required information:
- Full name
- Country
- City
- E-mail
- Mobile phone-number

Attention one more time! We are looking for the people who live or have the right to work in Europe!

Be ready to send us the personal information in order we will be able to call you back.
Our e-mail: Devon@???
Sincerely, Devon