Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] promoting Tails [Was: Tails 0.7-rc2 is onl…

Author: intrigeri
To: The T\(A\)ILS public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] promoting Tails [Was: Tails 0.7-rc2 is online]
bertagaz@??? wrote (31 Mar 2011 12:23:15 GMT) :
> I guess this should be on the tails website so that people can reuse
> it.

I'm wondering where to put it.
Shall we start a section dedicated to how Tails was/can be promoted?
I'm thinking of the following subsections:

  - in the press: list of websites / papers / media where Tails was
    mentionned
  - promotion toolkit: CD jackets, leaflets, etc. (I've already felt
    the need for a small leaflet, e.g. double-sided A5, that would
    give a few hints to explain to a non-technical audience why tools
    such as Tails are needed, summarize how Tails can help solving
    issues, and point to our website for installation / usage
    documentation)

This section could be a first-level one
(https://tails.boum.org/promote/) and be linked from:
- contribute/how/promote