Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] RC1

Author: intrigeri
To: The T\(A\)ILS public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] RC1
Hi,

Marco A. Calamari wrote (26 Mar 2011 16:15:48 GMT) :
> I saw the new logo; is there any bigger/vectorial version?

I just uploaded the biggest digital version there:

https://tails.boum.org/lib/tails-logo-round.png

> I'll show TAILS in a big journalist meeting the 15 April,
> and I was considering to prepare a bunch of labeled cd of this.
> So if there is not an official cd label, I'll be happy to prepare one
> and put the new logo on it.

Glad to hear this. Will you make the CD label design available?

> I already made a smaller event with journalist; a 3 hours workshop
> that had very positive feedback.
> It is here, if you are interested and understand some Italian

> http://www.radioradicale.it/scheda/312718

Did you spend 3 hours talking of Tails? How practical / theorical /
political were these 3 hours? I am pondering adding a "Tails in the
Media" section to our website, similar to the Tor Project's one:

https://www.torproject.org/press/inthemedia.html.en

What do you think?

Bye,
--