[amnesia-news] version 0.4.1

Author: news
To: amnesia-news
Subject: [amnesia-news] version 0.4.1
Amnesia 0.4.1 released

Highlighted changes:

* We now ship "Hybrid" ISO images, which can be either burnt on CD-ROM or dd'd to a USB stick or hard disk.
* We now ship multilingual ISO images; initially supported (or rather wanna-be-supported) languages are: ar, zh, de, en, fr, it, pt, es.
* Icedove was replaced with claws mail, in a bit rough way; see [replace icedove with claws][1] for best practices and configuration advices.
* Virtual keyboard: kvkbd was replaced with onBoard.
* Tor controller: TorK was replaced with Vidalia.
* Anonymous, GnuPG-encrypted bug reporting is now made easy, thanks to [WhisperBack][2].
* Users are now warned at runtime when the amnesia version they are running is affected by security flaws, and which ones they are.

See the [online Changelog][3] for details.

[Download it, seed it!][4]

If you want PowerPC, or other architectures, to be supported, feel free to write us: [amnesia@???][5], preferably encrypted with our [GnuPG key][6].

[1]: https://tails.boum.org/news/../todo/replace_icedove_with_claws/
[2]: http://git.immerda.ch/?p=whisperback.git