Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] Rename project?

Author: intrigeri
To: The T\(A\)ILS public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] Rename project?
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (22 Feb 2011 01:07:29 GMT) :
> Deadline: 1 week, i.e. the 1st of March.

Ok. Let's now call it Tails.

[...]

> I volunteer to implement the change, i.e. to run not-that-ugly Perl
> one-liners against the website content and our source code to start
> with,

Done in my local branches, will be pushed soon.

> and adapt text on other online places accordingly when I run into
> one faulty occurrence.

Not done. Do not hesitate sending me private email when you notice one
such occurrence... or fix it yourself if you feel like it :)

> Some changes, though, such as every developer's Git configuration,
> shall be made by individuals on their own.

Everyone who commits in our various Git repositories as "T(A)ILS
developers" should run this command in every such repository:

        git config user.name 'Tails developers'

Bye,
--
intrigeri <intrigeri@???>