[Hackmeeting] Fwd: [pp.int.general][OT] PPI Conference 2011:…

Autore: lilo
To: hackmeeting
Oggetto: [Hackmeeting] Fwd: [pp.int.general][OT] PPI Conference 2011: all Pirates and interested persons are welcome!
inoltro, tante volte interessasse a qualcuno
io ci vado :)

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto:     [pp.int.general] PPI Conference 2011: all Pirates and
interested persons are welcome!
Data:     Tue, 22 Feb 2011 12:16:23 +0100
Mittente:     Pirate Party International <info@???>
Rispondi-a:     Pirate Parties International -- General Talk
<pp.international.general@???>
A:     ML PP-International <pp.international.general@???>

Dear Pirates and Privateers!

From March 12th to 13th the Pirate Parties International (PPI) will
hold its 2011 conference in Friedrichshafen, Germany. For this occasion
we would like to invite every Pirate and interested person to join us to
discuss the international Pirate movement. Over 65 representatives from
13 countries of 4 continents already confirmed their attendance and over
100 more issued a strong interest.

In the spirit of maintaining communication and co-operation between
Pirate Parties around the world the afternoons of March 12th an 13th are
reserved for an Open Space event workshop. Taking into account the
grassroots principles of the movement, participants will benefit from
the extraordinary possibility to discuss with representatives of Pirate
Parties from all over the world in an open and diverse environment.

Open Space Technology is a powerful tool that allows to handle the most
complex matters with the ease of a coffee break, and will allow us to
take a glance at the future of the Pirate movement, international
cooperation and the PPI. We will create a space where you'll work with
other pirates to identify and address the most important issues in your
work, your organization and your community. Come prepared with your own
burning questions and pressing needs; and be ready to address them in a
dynamic, high-learning environment!

Based on all of your ideas and questions, we will quickly develop a
flexible agenda that will lead us through the next one and a half days
of intensive discussions. All results are constantly documented and
instantly shared with all the other participants. At the end, we will
have not only a compiled document that documents the results but also
new task groups will have formed that will bring the work forward to our
common goals.

The time is right, the place is set, now it's your turn to get active!

We still have some conference tickets left, but overall space is
limited, so go and register now. On March 12th and 13th representatives
of Pirate Parties from all over the world will meet in Friedrichshafen
and you can join them!

*To register for this event, please visit
**http://conference.pp-international.net/**. *Registration fee is 50€.
In case you have only confirmed your participaten on Facebook, please
visit the above site to complete your registration, or we can not hold
your booking.

For further information concerning the 2011 PPI conference you can visit
http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Conference_2011 or contact the Board at
/board@??? <mailto:board@pp-international.net>/.

Kind regards,

the Board of the PPI