Re: [Hackmeeting] p2p decentralizzato

Author: dezperado
To: hackmeeting
Subject: Re: [Hackmeeting] p2p decentralizzato
On 20101130@22:16, megabug wrote:
> In data marted? 30 novembre 2010 21:05:37, lilo ha scritto:
> > http://dot-p2p.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
> >
> > minkia oh.
>
> Facciamo che quando si pubblica un link si scrivono anche 3 righe di
> introduzione? Se volevo i tweet me ne andavo su twitter... :)

+1
Le 3 righe di introduzione si possono anche copiare e incollare dal sito
in questione, prima che "scadano".

Certo, il meglio sarebbe usare qualcosa come Webcite (poi magari e' malvagio, non so..):

<< Authors increasingly cite webpages and other digital objects on the Internet, which can "disappear" overnight. In one study published in the journal Science, 13% of Internet references in scholarly articles were inactive after only 27 months. Another problem is that cited webpages may change, so that readers see something different than what the citing author saw. The problem of unstable webcitations and the lack of routine digital preservation of cited digital objects has been referred to as an issue "calling for an immediate response" by publishers and authors.

An increasing number of editors and publishers ask that authors, when they cite a webpage, make a local copy of the cited webpage/webmaterial, and archive the cited URL in a system like WebCite?, to enable readers permanent access to the cited material. >>

p.s.: non per essere "scientifici", ma per evitare che gli archivi di questa
lista diventino pura spazzatura, su.