Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] some problems

Author: tim smy
To: The T\(A\)ILS public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] some problems
Thankyou for your email

The Gnome settings appears to have stopped.

thanks for the IPv6 info

I was wondering how I might check to see which sda or sda1 the usb is monuted on. I tried to install unetbootin from the command line but its not available.

Would it be woth formatting the usb first?

thanks

tim
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit