[Hackmeeting] payback again

Author: lilo
To: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] payback again
inoltro:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     Remember 5th november
Date:     Wed, 3 Nov 2010 12:44:56 +0100
From:     Choms <choms@xxxxxxx>
To:     xxxxxxx

Hello, I address to you in order to inform you about a demonstration
which is being organized currently on the Internet.

The group of people who participated in Operation Payback (who starred
several DDoS attacks against copyright defense entities) is organizing a
series of worldwide demonstrations for the purpose of protest against
acta/hadopi and other unfair laws. Their intention is to organize for
the next November 5th (reference to V for Vendetta) a series of pacific
demonstrations and public actions around the world against censorship
and attempts from government entities to control the Internet.

Maybe you would be interested in sending this information to the lists
of your respective countries in case anyone wants to collaborate.

This is the page where they are organizing all: remember5.tk
<http://remember5.tk/>, but actually it's down due problems with
hosting, it will be up again today or tomorrow, so for the moment you
can enter it by f5me.tk
It's a wiki so everyone can edit it. Besides, the list of current places
(at the moment) is f5me.tk/places (originally remember5.tk/places
<http://remember5.tk/places>)

Regards

--
~lilo~