Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] 0.6~rc3

Author: intrigeri
To: The T\(A\)ILS public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [T(A)ILS-dev] 0.6~rc3
Hi,

I've done some testing on my latest builds (unreleased rc4).

anonym wrote (17 Oct 2010 22:57:41 GMT) :
> W.r.t. our test suite [0], these are the things I've _NOT_ tested:

> * tor enforcement: ipv6 (my isp do not support it...)

mine does, but I won't set it up before releasing 0.6.
we'll only check the ip6tables rules are applied correctly, it seems.

> * use of untrusted partitions

done.

> * whisperback (but someone seems to have been testing it lately)

exactly.

> * monkeysphere

well, hmm, there is still some work needed for this to be functional,
so I think we can ignore it for the time being.

> * boot from CD (but I tried from USB successfully)

> Every other item has been tested with a satisfactory result.

:)

Bye,
--
intrigeri <intrigeri@???>