[Cm-cagliari] Reminder about your invitation from Giovanni P…

Author: Giovanni Pesce (LinkedIn Invitations)
To: cm-cagliari
Subject: [Cm-cagliari] Reminder about your invitation from Giovanni Pesce
LinkedIn
------------

This is a reminder that on September 2, Giovanni Pesce sent you an invitation to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept Giovanni Pesce's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-4d2gs9-gdsqmnpg-5f/doi/1630317806/in30GDP9/gir_153270364_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On September 2, Giovanni Pesce wrote:

> To: [cm-cagliari@???]
> From: Giovanni Pesce [pesce@???]
> Subject: Giovanni Pesce wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

> - Giovanni Pesce

The only way to get access to Giovanni Pesce's professional network on LinkedIn is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-4d2gs9-gdsqmnpg-5f/doi/1630317806/in30GDP9/gir_153270364_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

You can remove yourself from Giovanni Pesce's network at any time.

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation