[Animate] Breve presentazione

Author: Lucia Canuto
To: animate
Subject: [Animate] Breve presentazione
I disegni allegati sono due poster creati per eventi musicali a Barcellona.

La mia descrizione e` in inglese, se preferite posso scriverlo anche in
italiano?

Growing up in the jungle world of Australia permeates my zine with symbolic
and surreal characters. The ecplipsing place of insect eyes and intricate
zaps. Crunch me under the palm of your eye. Art doesn't have to be serious.
Please have a laugh. The inspiration for my works are the animalistic
tendencies we attempt to deny but always lurk, the unfathomable intrigue of
characters both strangers and those we hold closely to our hearts.
These zines are a collation and somewhat fragmented narrative of my past
year travelling and living in England, Spain and Italy.