[Badgirlz-list] Looking for queer burlesque troupes or vaudv…

Author: Errata
To: badgirlz-list
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] Looking for queer burlesque troupes or vaudville performers

[NextGenderation]

Hi everyone,

On the weekend of June 5-7, 2009 the city of Zurich (Switzerland) will be hosting the ever so commercial and apolitical Euro Pride. We - a bunch of queer people from different walks of life - have taken it upon ourselves to organize an alternative festival to be held at the same time. This brings us to our quest: We are looking for queer (femme) burlesque or vaudville performers interested in hooking up a performance or show with us on the evening of June 5 and/or June 6, 2009.

If your performance is queer sex and body positive, if you've got something critical to say, and you live on this side of the atlantic (otherwise we cannot cover your travel expenses), please send us information on your troupe and performance by February 15, 2009 (queerfestival@???).

As we are a nonprofit group we are happy to cover your travel expenses, host and feed you during the event. However, we are unable to pay a honorarium.

Check out www.suendikat.ch for further information. Please direct your questions at queerfestival@???
Looking forward to hearing from loads of you!