[Hackmeeting] hackmeeting.org

Author: bomboclat
To: hackmeeting-owner
CC: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] hackmeeting.org
hello,
I'm writing you on behalf of the italian hackmeeting community to inform you
that we received a request of sharing the domain with you all.

we are very happy to do it!

we are thinking to something like:

- it.hackmeeting.org -> our website+wiki on autistici
- es.hackmeeting.org -> your website on sindominio
- blog.hackmeeting.org|www,hackmeeting.org -> a place where to redirect to the two different sites
and where to put some news in common.

is it what you were thinking to?
do you have any better idea?

I would say that if es.hackmeeting.org is ok for you we could start using it asap so that your
next hackmeeting will have allready the new domain name.

let us know, we are ready to change DNS configs.

cheers,
bombo for the italian hackmeeting community