Re: [Hackmeeting] xss in hackmeeting.org

Autore: wiky
To: hackmeeting
Oggetto: Re: [Hackmeeting] xss in hackmeeting.org

lesion wrote:
> solved!
> hackmeeting.org sux, but wiky can ask for an svn account :D
> yes, there is an public svn of the website.

That isn't the case: as everyone can see¹ public svn where outdated just
until sunday late night.

So i really wonder how opensource can be a valid approach when speaking
bout others' work but an unusual method when we create stuff for
ourselves.
Total lack of self-criticism, maybe ?

Now that brainfucking threads tends to cease, and morons presence too,
let's reuse this place and begin a serious discussion about that ... if
someone is interested.

¹ http://code.autistici.org/trac/hackmeeting/changeset/54

just my pair of CADcents ...