[cm-Roma] LaCriticona (Interplanetary Critical Mass)

Author: rivqa has lost control again
To: lista cm-roma.
Subject: [cm-Roma] LaCriticona (Interplanetary Critical Mass)
FYI - (For Your Info)

From April 30th to May 3rd we want Madrid to be a meeting place for the
participants of the many critical masses around the world and urban cyclers
in general. We will fill the city with bikes, discussions, workshops, etc.
We want to continue what has begun with initiatives such as the
Interplanetary Critical Mass, la Ciemmona, in Rome (http://ciemmona.org/2008
).
Distribute this invitation and help bring more people!
LA CRITICONA 2009
Critical Masses of the World and Urban Cyclists, together for 3 days of
pedaling in Madrid, demonstrating that WE ARE TRAFFIC!!!
Calling bicycles from all parts – attend the biggest Critical Mass!
Thursday, April 30: BiciCritica (critical mass Madrid-style) ending in a
welcoming party for all guests.
Friday, May 1: Discussions and Workshops about Critical Mass and Urban
Cycling. At night, a nocturnal ride through the capital.
Saturday, May 2: La Criticona (Interplanetary Critical Mass) Everyone
together for the biggest Critical Mass, ending in a HUGE PARTY.
Sunday, May 3: Ride around the city and goodbyes.
The content of the workshops and activities is not closed…suggestions are
welcome (projections, discussions, activities…) Soon there will be a web
forum for discussing the many aspects of the activities. In the meantime,
the general coordinating list is:
lacriticona (at) yahoogroups.com
To subscribe, send an email to:
lacriticona-subscribe (at) yahoogroups.com

--
---
Rivqa.

.......................~0.......
..........|___|...._ / - _..........
..........(_)>--<(_) / (_) .............

NO OIL!

http://critical-mass.info/
www.bicicritica.es

http://groups.google.es/group/desbio_logico

__________________________________

Por favor tenga en cuenta el medio ambiente antes de imprimir este e-mail.
__________________________________

If you forward this message, please remove my e-mail address.
And remember, use Bcc. Thanks.

Por favor, si reenvía este mensaje borre mi dirección e-mail.
Y recuerde, utilice CCO o BCC (con copia oculta). Gracias.

--
---
Rivqa.