[RSF] siamo con la bolivia

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: pilar
To: forumroma, cristina.torelli, mangrovia, poxchoo
Betreff: [RSF] siamo con la bolivia
lettera di condanna contro gli attacchi alla bolivia,e tentativo di colpo di
stato. (???)
Rassegna del nuovo cinema sudamericano qui a Roma,largo arenula.paci,pilar
Letter of Condemnation for the fascist attacks against Bolivia

Bolivia is facing at this moment the biggest attack against democracy and
constitutionality.

We completely condemn the acts of vandalism and criminality organised
by the oligarchy and the fascist groups of Santa Cruz, that are attempting to
cause a civil war or a coup d'?tat.

We demand punishment for those responsible and we urge them to keep
their demands strictly through legal and democratic channels.

We are not going to remain impassive in face of these events. We are
committed to democracy, justice and autodetermination of the people and
we will defend it in any part of the world. Today is Bolivia s turn.

With Bolivia we are.