[Badgirlz-list] Ladyfest Amsterdam

Author: Errata
To: l38squatter
CC: badgirlz-list
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] Ladyfest Amsterdam

Mark the date! Ladyfest Amsterdam 2008 will be held on September Thursday 4th to Sunday 7th!

Ladyfest is a community based, non-profit, political, music and arts festival for everyone supportive of gender equality. Ladyfest Amsterdam aims to inspire and arouse feminists in addition to those who are curious about feminism. Ladyfest Amsterdam 2008 will rejuvenate, evaluate, celebrate and RE-INVENT the F-word!
In addition to readings/lectures, workshops and parties, Ladyfest features: music, sound, film, dance, theatre, visual art, performance, media, literature and food. We focus especially - but not exclusively - on the achievements of creative women. We seek diversity and want to promote gender equality by provoking thought and discussion on gender issues.
We welcome anyone who is interested, open-minded and supportive of the primary aim of the festival: to promote gender equality. Ladyfest Amsterdam 2008 will be as inclusive and accessible as possible for participants, organisers and attendees.