[Cm-cagliari] New Country Lifestyle

Author: change your life
To: cm-cagliari
Subject: [Cm-cagliari] New Country Lifestyle
Go to www.montevistatv.tv
See the first television station dedicated to bringing the show house to you, You are virtually there, walk through the town,the development, save money, save time! You are there without leaving your chair!
See an elite development, in a sleepy little country town where there is practically no crime. A new road will make this sleepy town a fifteen minute drive from the fastest growing city in South Africa... Nelspruit!
Judge this one for yourself:
wwwmontevistatv.tv
A legal e mail identifies the sender: james@???