[Badgirlz-list] [Fwd: Ladyfest London Tickets Special Offer!…

Author: Errata
To: l38squatter, badgirlz-list
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] [Fwd: Ladyfest London Tickets Special Offer!!]
All'anima dello special offer..... mortaccivostra.....

[NextGenderation]

LADYFEST LONDON FULL LINE UP AND TICKET INFO

Tickets to Ladyfest London are now on sale!!
http://www.wegottickets.com/f/260

SPECIAL OFFER!!!
Weekend passes are currently £35 + booking fee until
14 April.
Please scroll down for other ticket details and venue
address.

THURSDAY EVENING - PRE LAUNCH COMEDY EVENT - VENUE TBC
Come along pick up your wristbands & programme! Comedy
sets from Holly
Walsh, Joanna Neary, Christina Martin, Juliet Myers,
Helen Keen, Helen
Arney and Miriam Elia

FRIDAY MUSIC - THE UNDERWORLD
>From 6pm

    Kimya Dawson (ex-Moldy Peaches)
www.myspace.com/kimyadawson
    Slow Club www.myspace.com/slowclub
    The Bobby McGees www.myspace.com/thebobbymcgees
    Melodica, Melody and Me www.myspace.com/mmmelodic
    Monday Club www.myspace.com/mondayclubband
    Your Heart Breaks www.myspace.com/yourheartbreaks

 FRIDAY FILM PROGRAMME - ISLINGTON ARTS FACTORY
 From 2pm
    Shorts: London Pix and Mix
    I Think You Think I Think (15mins, UK, 2005) Anu
Gopalakrishnan
    Ophelia Learns to Swim (88 mins, USA, 2000) Jürgen
Vsych

  FRIDAY WORKSHOPS – ISLINGTON ARTS FACTORY
  From 11am
    Polyamory
    Queer Feminism
    Confronting White Privilege
    Drumming and Guitar Playing Workshops

  FRIDAY ART EXHIBITION OPENING - ISLINGTON ARTS
FACTORY
  Exhibition runs 9th-11th May- all day
    Featuring:
    Nazita Matres Rezai
    Bruna Marques
    Nayana Fernandez
    Kashink
    Ochi Reyes
    Silvana Mello
    Alex Brew
    Alison Henry

  SATURDAY MUSIC- THE UNDERWORLD
  From 5pm
    Robots in Disguise
www.myspace.com/robotsindisguise
    Matt and Kim www.myspace.com/mattandkim
    New Bloods www.myspace.com/thenewbloods
    Das Wanderlust www.myspace.com/daswanderlust
    Comanechi www.myspace.com/comanechi
    Party Weirdo www.myspace.com/partyweirdomusic
    Drunk Granny www.myspace.com/drunkgranny
    Vile Vile Creatures
www.myspace.com/vilevilecreatures
    Kasms www.myspace.com/kasmskasms

SATURDAY FILM - ISLINGTON ARTS FACTORY
>From 1pm

    F to M (8 mins, France, 2006) Sarah Claudon
    Not so Black & White (3 mins, UK/Aus, 2007) Col
Cruise
    Girl Inside (70 mins, Canada, 2007) Maya Gallus
    The Perfect Man (27mins,  UK/ Sweden, 2007, Maria
Acesson
    Beaver Lux (15 mins, UK, 2007) Dominique Golden &
Saffron
    Holloway + Erotica, A Journey into Female
Sexuality (75 mins,
 Canada,
1997) Maya Gallus

 SATURDAY WORKSHOPS & TALKS: Resource Centre and
Islington Arts Factory
 -
please check venue codes
    From 11am
    Ladies in the Music Business Panel Discussion – RC
    The Female Protagonist (Erica Wagner, Sarah Dunant
and Sarah Emily
Miano) - RC
    Songwriting - RC
    Bike Maintenance - IAF
    Race and Activism - RC
    Ladies and the Trans - IAF
    Women and the Vote – Changing Culture, Changing
Politics - RC
    Screen Your World, Printing Desire - IAF
    Men in Feminism - RC
    Body Positive – RC
    Feminist Antiques Roadshow- IAF
    Creative Activism - IAF