[Badgirlz-list] "Women on the Move" - new issue of Frassanit…

Author: Errata
To: badgirlz-list
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] "Women on the Move" - new issue of Frassanito newsletter!
[NextGenderation]
------------------
Dear friends and comrades,

The new issue of "Crossing Borders", Frassanitos
transnational
newsletter, is
out now in 4 languages (further translations soon!)
and we you to
support this
project through wider distribution. One year ago
"Crossing Borders!"
appeared
for the first time in order to support and foster
transnational
communication
between migration-related networks and struggles.

The new issue (#5) is called "Women on the Move", and
it focuses on
womens
migration and labour. The newsletter was initially
distributed at the
opening
initiative of the transnational chain of action in
Amsterdam in
February called
In the heart of the monster: fighting the border
regime!
Transnationalization
now! The topics we cover are migration and care work;
industrial/factory work;
agricultural sector; sex trafficking.

To download Women on the Move go to www.noborder.org

"Crossing Borders!" is an initiative of the
Frassanito-network and we
plan to
produce
regularly issues at least every three or four months.
We follow a
multilingual
approach and so we need continuous help in
translations! It is an
Internet
project, based on the idea of decentralised printouts
copied and
distributed in
the various migrants-localities and communities.

DISTRIBUTE!
DISTRIBUTE!
DISTRIBUTE!

Support this multilingual newsletter project by
contributing and
distributing!

Contact us: frassainfo@???
Website: http://www.noborder.org/crossing_borders/