[Cm-cagliari] MoneyBookers.com:Money Received

Author: MoneyBookers
To: cm-cagliari
Subject: [Cm-cagliari] MoneyBookers.com:Money Received

moneybookers.com

        //define variables that can be used from any script for specific reason
        var hint_anchors = new Array();

  Payment details

Amount: USD 286.56
             ID: 97455643
Subject: You must use the link below to accept the payment.
Note: https://www.moneybookers.com/accept.php?payment_id?=23455643

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are writing you this email in regards to your account
        with

        moneybookers.

In accordance with our terms and conditions, article
        3.2., we would like

        to kindly ask you to confirm your identity by doing the following:

        1. Click the link below and update your account informations by filling
        the forms.

    https://www.moneybookers.com/app/identify.pl
2. Send us copies of following documents:

            - personal identification document (identity card or driving license or

        international passport)

            - a proof of the address submitted with our system (bank account

        statement or utility bill)

You can send those scanned to our email address
service@??? or faxed to +44 709 204 2001.
With best regards,
your moneybookers team

  Moneybookers Security Reminders

Protect Your Password
         Moneybookers and its representatives will NEVER ask you to reveal your password. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. If anyone asks for your password by phone refuse and immediately report this to
security@???.