[Badgirlz-list] Fwd: Zagreb bookfair

Author: Errata
To: l38squatter, badgirlz-list
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] Fwd: Zagreb bookfair
ricordate le proiezioni della slovenia night?
beh, c'erano le riprese della prima edizione della
fiera. se v'interessa il cd ce l'ho io, ma credo che
renoir ne abbia una copia.
kizzez

-----------------------------
Alternative documentation cntre Fourth Anarchist
Bookfair in Zagreb April 11th to April 13th, 2008 The
Fourth Anarchist Bookfair in Zagreb will take place on
April 11th to April 13th, 2008. Anarchist Bookfair in
Zagreb (ASK - Anarhisticki sajam knjiga) is annual
anarchist event that aims to become a long-term,
developing project. First three bookfairs went well,
and we hope to bring in more and more people every
year as participants, publishers, groups, projects -
whoever is interested in what the bookfair has to
offer. ASK will take place in Zagreb every spring, as
a local resource for anarchist and libertarian books
and other publications. We also aim to open discussion
on subjects that are important for the anarchist
movement, or for our local community. The idea for
such a bookfair is not new, but is based on the
positive experience of other Anarchist Bookfairs. In
many different situations, these bookfairs have proven
to be important events and meeting places on both
local and international levels.
This is why we need your help - come and support this
event with solidarity and participation!

Looking for last minute shopping deals?