[Hackmeeting] [call4nodes] Summer Camp 2008 Garrotxa

Author: jaromil
To: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] [call4nodes] Summer Camp 2008 Garrotxa

- ----- Forwarded message from Blackhold -----

Hi, here you have the call4nodes and call4participation of an
autogestioned event at volcanic zone of garrotxa in northern spain. We
gonna be thankful to all those wants to come to participate or make
talks as soon as possible to have a prevision of people assistance.

* Call4nodes
I create, then I get it free, do you agree with this sentence? Are you
restless and curious about how things work? Have you come to the guts
of a program or discovered the operation of a black box? This is your
place.

We launch this call4nodes to all those who wants to put a piece of
sand in the organization and make talks to a gathering of information
technology fans and professionals from around the world in a very
different place, outdoor and surrounded by nature.

We are looking for speakers who want to make conferences in Spanish or
English into a self-managed event, someone who is envolved into a
project, or simply wish to explain and share their knowledge. The
level of talks should have a medium to high level and should be
related to free software or the hack of a hardware devices (networks,
computers, video consoles, cell phones or PDAs).

If you are interested in pursuing a talk, or a roundtable discussion,
please contact us through our website: www.hacklabs.org/summercamp. To
could create the scheduling with enough time the dead line for the
nodes is set at May 16th.

Dates: 4, 5 and July 6, 2008
Location: Sant Jaume de Llierca (Garrotxa), Spain
GPS Location: Latitude 42.211070, Longitude 2.602550
More information: www.hacklabs.org/summercamp

Call4participation
It is dark, my fingers move at music rhythm, simply the screen light
is my reference point, characters and more characters appear in a few
key presses, my brain chooses the information that I need.

A delay, I hear and listen night animals, I look around and there is
absolute calm, I look above and see stars, I coddle them and I think
about my insignificantcy, I take a deep breath and swallow it, and a
goodness goes ahead my veins and comes to my mind a similar virtual
world where omnipresence is possible, where the most wealthy is not
the most powerful, where after a disconnection exists a reconnection,
where way of transport is electricity and the ticket a terminal.

When I awake from the dream and I see that I'm in the same place, I
desire the dream comes true.

You can enjoy this feeling if you come on 4, 5 and July 6 to Summer
Camp Garrotxa, a gathering of fans and professionals of the computers
where it will be held all those subjects related to Free Software and
operation of the devices that surround us day by day, from computers,
via video consoles and coming to mobile devices such as PDAs or cell
phones.

If you have some medium or advanced knowledge about computers in any
of the fields of software or hardware that is your space, a place
where you can enjoy nature at the same time share knowledge with
people like you.

Due this is the first edition, we gonna be thankful that you put your
name into web or advice for your presence in our e-mail.

If you  also want to put  your piece of  sand making any node,  take a
look                 at                 our                 call4nodes
<http://associacio-aoe.org/scg/es/index.php/Call4participation>.

Dates: 4, 5 and July 6, 2008
Location: Sant Jaume de Llierca (Garrotxa), Spain
GPS Location: Latitude 42.211070, Longitude 2.602550
More information: www.hacklabs.org/summercamp *

Thanks you much :D

- --
Blackhold

Respect free software communities and use free and/or standard formats while
sending attached files. Files such .doc, .xls, are formats that don't follow
the standard rules and may cause problems on viewing or in the format of the
text when these are opened with programs where thousands users communities
develops free software. So that I ask for the files that are sent to me, to
be odf, ods, odp, svg, png or in default pdf. Thanks you a lot...