[inquieto] to Vladimir and/or Vanja

Author: deserto dei tartari
To: ca_favale_mlist
Subject: [inquieto] to Vladimir and/or Vanja

My full name is Aaron McFarlin. I have live lived at Ca Favale in 2003
for 3 months, and again in 2006 for 5 months. I first met Vanja in
Barcelona at the Anti-Civ gathering, and we have during my stays at
CaFa and several road trips, become good friends (even though I neglect
to keep in regular contact).

I currently live and work in Los Angeles, saving money for yet another visit sometime in the future.

The emails that I have been sending have been intended for Vanja, and any of the inhabitants of CaFa whom he wishes to share them with. Last I knew, Vanja was the only person moderating Ca Favale's emails. I do not remember meeting someone named Vladimir, however it is possible that we met at CaFa or in Genova.

If this address (ca_favale_mlist@???) is not the proper address to be using, to keep in touch with Vanja or other members of the community, please let me know, and please ask Vanja to send me a private address.

-Iron