[Badgirlz-list] [fwd]8.12.2007 Berlin - One struggle one fig…

Author: Errata
To: badgirlz-list, helena-info
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] [fwd]8.12.2007 Berlin - One struggle one fight
[l38squat]

One struggle - One fight!

Belino 8 dicembre - demo in difesa degli spazi
autonomi, in
solidarieta'
con i denunciati, per l'autorganizzazione contro
potere e capitalismo!

http://onestruggle.blogsport.de/

Berlin, end of December 2007: the situation in the
city is continously
getting worse.
While until a few years ago this city stood as one of
the fortresses of
the
squatter’s movement, nowadays we are reduced to the
few remaining
autonomous spaces. House projects, trailer-parks,
autonomous youthclubs
and
so on are slowly disappearing – and sometimes
without the slightest
sound
of resistance – under the pressure of State,
capitalist relationships
and
its active servants.
The process known as gentrification keeps on changing
entire
neighbourhoods, fast and pitiless, in order to make
place for yuppies,
investors, alternative artists and generally all the
people who feel
themselves to be at home in mainstream society.
It seems as if, very soon, there will be no place left
for
self-organized,
uncommercial and anti-authoritarian spaces. But
despite this, there are
still signs of active resistance all around.
The riots in Copenhagen last December, and the
struggle for
Ungdomshuset,
brought forward - explosively and uncompromisingly -
the somehow sleepy
movement for autonomous spaces. In Germany, as on an
international
level,
this movement is again on the offensive. As well as
the fact that a lot
of
supporters travelled from Germany to Copenhagen to
fight the battle
there,
solidarity actions happened in more than 30 german
cities: among them,
two
long weeks of actions in Berlin.
Here, we also took back the streets for ourselves
through a large,
energetic and resolute demonstration, rocking the city
and reclaiming
public space once more for our uncontrollable,
spontaneous and direct
actions.
Rigaer94/Kadterschmiede, Köpi, Bethanien, Schwarzer
Kanal, Liebig 14,
Liebig 34/XB and the Infoladen Daneben, the
Linienhöfe and the
Brunnenstr.183/Umsonstladen, are some of the
autonomous spaces under
threat
of eviction: these, as all the others, must stay, and
this can be
achieved
only through a movement based on resoluteness,
solidarity and active
resistance.
We want to push forward offensively to keep our
freespaces and to fight
for
the creation of new ones: to show the City that every
eviction carries
its
own price.
We therefore call on everybody to join a demonstration
on the 9th of
December - almost one year after the “final
battle“ in Copenhagen -
in
order to destroy together the winter lethargy of
investors, yuppies and
cityplanners and to show clearly and unequivocally our
rage against the
current situation ….

Active solidarity with all threatened autonomous
projects – in Berlin
as
worldwide! Fight and defend autonomous freespaces!
For autonomous spaces and self-organization against
dominion and
capitalism.

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs