ENCOUNTER "XARXA CONTRA L'HOMOF ÒBIA"

Author: Errata
To: l38squatter, badgirlz-list
Subject: ENCOUNTER "XARXA CONTRA L'HOMOF ÒBIA"
[forum glbtq]

ENCOUNTER "XARXA CONTRA L'HOMOF ÒBIA"

interessante coordinamento a Barcellona 1-4 novembre
ciao

?Dear colleagues,

We must think of starting working in order to face the
Xarxa contra l'
Homofòbia encounter from the 1st to the 4th of
November 2007 (most
activities will be concentrated on Saturday the 3rd).

We attach one pre-program of how the acts might go.
The whole encounter
will
deal about how each group understands their goals,
aims and strategies
of
fight within the Xarxa.

So, on Friday afternoon, to begin, we would like the
militants who have
been
doing works or dissertations about the history of the
gay movement in
the
south-occidental nations in Europe, to give us an idea
about their
works. It
's not a matter of going into them deeply, only to
have an idea of
where we
come from.

On Saturday we will argue most of the debates, in
morning and afternoon
sessions. In order to arrive to a consensus about
where we are and who
we
are, it would be convenient that each group made a
report explaining
what
they expect from the Xarxa contra l'Homofòbia (one or
two sheets
maximum -
delivery before September the 30th).

Where are we going? Well, the conclusions of where are
we going will be
those carried out of the conference, but on Saturday
night we are goig
out
for a drink.

Pink kisses,

Col·lectiu Gai de Barcelona
Ferran Pereda, cell phone 616 944 918

P.D.

It is very important that you confirm how many of you
need
accommodation to
try to accommodate you in a particular house or book a
room in a hostel
in
time. Be aware that in Barcelona is very difficult to
book in centric
hostel; that's why we need to know something before
September the 3rd.
The
price is 16 ?/night, bed and breakfast

?Any group which you think is in our ideological line
and would be
susceptible of being invited, we pray you to send us
the way of
contacting
them

3.        If any of you can't afford the expense of
the journey, please
 tell
us, because there is the possibility of some help

PRE-PROGRAM
ENCOUNTER "XARXA CONTRA L'HOMOFÒBIA"
FROM NOVEMBER 1st TO 4th 2007

THURSDAY 1st:
Evening
    :
Fag-Reception at CGB

           23
  hours
:        Welcome party at "La Bata de Boatiné"
entertained by the FAGC girls

FRIDAY 2nd:
18 hours
:        Where do we come from?
Gerard, Raül, Sérgio and Pedro will talk about their
dissertations
 and works
about the GLT movement history in Catalonia, Euskal
Herria, Portugal
 and
COFLHEE's  (Coordinadora de Frentes de Liberación
Homosexual del
 Estado
Español).

           21
 hours
:        Brotherhood dinner.

           23
 hours
:        Party at the Col·lectiu Gai de Barcelona's
Kantina with
performantic surprises.

SATURDAY 3th :
Morning (from
11 h to 14 h)            :        Where are we now?
Debate of the writtings of different groups of the
Xarxa Contra
 l'Homofòbia.
Delivering of dissertations deathline:
30-IX-07.

           14,30
hours             :        Brotherhood lunch.

From 17 hours
to 20 hours              :        Where are we going?
                                         Maribollotrav
conclusions.

23 hours                  :        Farewell party with
the sardanta
 group
"És l'Hora dels Adéus" with Miss BarWoMan contest
within the CGB and
 FAGC
heiresses.

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658