[Cm-cagliari] enterprising

Author: Aubrey
To: cm-cagliari
Subject: [Cm-cagliari] enterprising
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Whilst this scenario continues, the pressure to pour huge development
resources into a search for a new ground-breaking technology is not
particularly great.
And customer demands have risen to a level that leaves little or no room
for error. , Innovative Electronic Designs, SureFire, Thomas Dudley
Limited and Xenetech Global, Inc. Hardware manufacturers will continue
to add new functionality to their units but the already achievable
sub-second response times of radio frequency systems is unlikely to be
vastly improved upon.
If you can't see what's on the display, you're just carrying a fancy
brick. It also eliminates manual calculation and entry of
supplier-performance information because performance ratings are
calculated automatically for each supplier. Who stands behind it?
Through SupplyWEB, suppliers can receive their forecast and daily
requirements and send ASNs. As we move towards a Windows-dominated
environment and the Windows developers themselves add more and more
functionality to this platform, then we have to keep pace.

Some so-called "industrial" products have a rugged-looking case wrapped
around a less-than-robust office or home device.

The challenge is in ensuring a valid cost-benefit argument before
considering wholesale adoption. The results achieved by our customers
are highly attractive, whether they operate in low or high cost
economies and with low or high margin products. If you can't see what's
on the display, you're just carrying a fancy brick. An additional US
sales office was opened near Chicago's O'Hare airport to better service
Vocollect's growing domestic customer base. Jens Jensen went on to
observe, "Don has proved an extraordinary ability to manage, develop and
configure RFID solutions for world-leading companies with significant
international operations.

To succeed in this environment, you need intuitive, accessible software
solutions that provide you with the real-time information necessary for
informed, bottom-line enhancing decisions. Currently, the biggest
barrier to adoption is still the cost of RFID tags, relative to a
standard bar code.

"This concept has proven highly successful in the pilot projects we have
realized," says Dirk Lesire, Head of Partner Business at Swisslog.

As Steve Waters, Hawes' Business Systems Manager, says, "Infor COM has
helped to bring order to our operation and greater continuity of
customer service. THREE WINS FOR INFOR - LogisticsIT.

We are confident in a successful collaboration.
Now that some of the technical glitches have been ironed out it is being
successfully adopted and re-marketed, albeit not on a large-scale
compared to conventional data capture technologies. Their spoken
computer via a wireless network.