[Cm-cagliari] attentively apologetically

Author: Berger
To: cm-cagliari
Subject: [Cm-cagliari] attentively apologetically

I'm looking forward to the score board feature being available for small
groups so I can run a mini fitness challenge against my friends and
family.
Now here's where it get's clever - you can signup on various scoreboards
on the site and compete against other users!
A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.
Well that's inexcusable. I like that they found a model who doesn't
quite look natural in the face too - more of an authentic post-botox
look. What yuppies turn into when they have children and one of them
stops working to stay home with the kids. Well that's inexcusable.
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label.
An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the
whole song. FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding
Fitness and Activity points based on how long and what you did.
Now here's where it get's clever - you can signup on various scoreboards
on the site and compete against other users! It's a movie about a big,
but somewhat insular family and their flaws.