[Cm-cagliari] That is what I would like to believe, in any c…

Author: Emm Z Wong
To: cm-cagliari
Subject: [Cm-cagliari] That is what I would like to believe, in any case.
Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

BAD LEGISLATION WATCH, PART II try to keep politics out of the Longevity
Meme, but politicians just aren't going to let me manage it.

Unfortunately, this is not just an isolated bill. What happened to upset
the schedule?

Was this Michael Jackson thing good, bad, or a non-event? I'd like to
hear your thoughts on the matter.

Why would I use a search engine tool that favors YouTube and Google
Video, when there are others available that might bring back a more
diverse set of results?

I'm currently working on a list for further publicity efforts. If a need
is shouted loudly enough, money will be directed to answer that need.

Please publicize this initiative in any way you can! THE ROLE OF FUN IN
LIFE EXTENSIONWe humans are a strange lot.
We want to convince people that life extension and anti-aging medicine
is something they want to have. The medicine of the near future holds
great promise, a promise that can only be realized if research and
development is adequate

One could argue that the core of all marketing is to try and convince
the potential customer that your product is fun or will lead to the
customer having fun.
htmlRemember: be polite, be clear and make sure they realize that you
vote in their constituency.

I'm sure regular readers of the Longevity Meme news are well aware of
this.

The point of this all is that, of course, we should be trying to do the
same thing for aging and anti-aging research.
Activism and advocacy. In many ways, this stem cell research is almost
too good to be true. We want to convince people that life extension and
anti-aging medicine is something they want to have.
A theraputic cloning ban is still awaiting debate in the US Senate, and
the European Parliament will still be voting on criminalizing stem cell
research.

There has been some discussion on mail lists and in forums regarding
comments made by Michael Jackson during recent television spots.
Activists and prominent members of the local gay community would
constantly call on her at home; there was a very close relationship
between the activists and the researchers by that time. government
policy on medical research is heading in the wrong direction.

cfmMake your voice heard! The Institute is home to an active and
engaging community of futurists, life extensionists and technophiles.
I'll restrict myself to observing that it would be wonderful if
governments stopped trying to hold back stem cell and theraputic cloning
research. This Wonderful Lengthening of LifespanBruce J. Unfortunately,
we cannot dismiss Kass.
Active advocacy groups are the sharp tools that can only result from the
actions of a large supporting comm I've been practicing calorie
restriction myself for a year or two.

Activism and advocacy. Click here to find out more about living a
longer, healthier life.

However, you will be just as dead and buried two centuries years from
now. France has already done this: it's not as though we can pretend
that it can't happen here.

htmThis is a great opportunity for all of us to put a few dollars
towards helping to ensure a long, healthy life.
What to make of all these exotic supplements?

This widening awareness of calorie restriction is a good thing for all
concerned, I think.

One could argue that the core of all marketing is to try and convince
the potential customer that your product is fun or will lead to the
customer having fun.

This has in fact been a major point of contention, here at the Longevity
Meme and elsewhere - that conservative forces were blocking vital
medical research.
As this first prize runs and garners public support, a larger prize will
be organized for direct human anti-aging research.
There is a lot more research to be done, for one, and popular exposure
usually leads to more research. htmlI think that we can expect to see
more hostile legislation in the near future. He brings up a good point,
but it's hard to deny Google Video's utility.
This is perhaps the hardest topic to research, and in the end you will
have to make a number of decisions yourself.

Is it helpful or annoying to have links automatically open in a new
window?

The floodgates of research funding opened and AIDS progressed from death
sentence to manageable condition for those with access to treatment.

However, you will be just as dead and buried two centuries years from
now.

There is a wealth of supplement information available, but most of it is
worthless, propagated by irresponsible sellers.
Activist groups were well aware of the possibilities that future
research could bring.
Witness the success of vendors claiming to supply "anti-aging" products!
Beyond that, a number of friendly webmasters have agreed to provide
publicity for this effort and do their level best to get it noticed by
the wider press.

Take a front seat in the process of ensuring your future health and
longevity! The members of the bioethics council were selected for their
views, in order to rubber-stamp legislation like the bill criminalizing
theraputic cloning research.

They see mainstream culture explicitly in terms of needs and markets for
future products.

I believe that it is because we don't see the loud clamor and noise of
people demanding a real cure for aging. AN XPRIZE FOR ANTI-AGING
RESEARCHProjects like the Orteig Prize and the XPrize serve to direct
and focus the engines of business, competition and entrepreneurship to
the betterment of all.