[Cm-cagliari] courageously

Author: Rose
To: cm-cagliari
Subject: [Cm-cagliari] courageously

"You said you weren't even sure when the songs came out.
I never went to Steve Jobs, I never went to the iPod people.
We had so many songs that were country, folk, kind of bluesy songs that
didn't work as a whole band playing them, so we had to do what was right
for the song itself and construct it for that sound. He's an honorary
member of the Muzik Mafia now.
How has the response been to the new material?
When this tour's over at the end of the summer, that's probably one of
the first things I'll do is find somebody.
I made a really, really good demo of it and it's sitting in the demo
trunk waiting for when I have some time to do it.
With the Walter Reed thing, that just happened very accidentally.
There's a definite progression from one album to the next.
Rich talked to LiveDaily about "Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace,"
working with Jean and Legend, and the future of Muzik Mafia.
Have you started writing material for a new album?
I pretty much co-produce everything I do, anyway.
I've heard so many great things about him.
That fits in with the thing we sort of play. We were writing tons of
songs, but we were not by any stretch big songwriters at that point. If
it's paperback, the pages will fall out occasionally.