[cm-Roma] Mobilità alternativa al Chaos Communication Camp 2…

Author: proto
To: cm-roma
Subject: [cm-Roma] Mobilità alternativa al Chaos Communication Camp 2007 - Agosto 2007
Chaos Communication Camp 2007

The International Hacker Open Air Gathering

"In Fairy Dust We Trust!"

August, 8th to 12th, 2007

Airport Museum Finowfurt (Finow Airport) near Berlin, Germany

i dettagli su

http://events.ccc.de/camp/2007/

=== Overview ===

We ask you to participate in the third Chaos Communication Camp on

August, 8th to 12th, 2007 near Berlin, Germany. The Chaos

Communication Camp is organized by the Chaos Computer Club (CCC). It

is an international, five-day open-air event for hackers and

associated life-forms. [cut]

The conference languages are English and German.

=== Topics ===

In general, lectures and workshops dealing with technology, ethics,

science, security, art, philosophy, politics, culture and cooking are

welcome.

The main theme of this year's camp is the world we want to live in

tomorrow. We try, however, to create a certain focus on a number of

topics that we regard as important for the near future. We want:

[cut]

* technologies for the day after the climate change

[cut]

* alternative energy systems

[cut]

* pollution free transport systems

* hacker anthropology and sociology of the scene

* flying cars, saucers and carpets

* 42

* tesla generators

* telecommunication technologies

* FPGA based analysis

* military technologies

* all kinds of voting computers

* ebooks

* satellites and rockets

(and countermeasures against all of the above).

=== Lecture Requirements ===

Lectures are expected to be highly relevant in practice or better be

darn funny. [cut]

Final presentations for talks should be up to 60 minutes, for

workshops up to 60 or 120 minutes long. [cut]

[cut]

=== Dates and deadlines ===

The deadline for submission is May, 15th, 2007. This deadline is

final. If there are remaining slots, we offer a second deadline on

June, 5th. Accepted submissions between May, 15th, and June, 5th,

will then be allocated to the remaining slots.

Notification of acceptance will be sent out by June, 27th, or

earlier. Early submissions will be treated with higher priority.

"I am chaos. I am the substance from which your artists and

scientists build rhythms. I am the spirit with which your children

and clowns laugh in happy anarchy. I am chaos. I am alive, and I tell

you that you are free."

Eris, Goddess Of Chaos, Discord & Confusion