[Cm-crew] Festival News

Author: Filmed by Bike
To: cm-crew
Subject: [Cm-crew] Festival News
IN THIS ISSUE:
1. Paint the Town Filmed by Bike
2. New website
3. Spread the word
4. Newsletter drawing

::1::PAINT THE TOWN FILMED BY BIKE ::
Thanks to Stumptown Printers, our posters are now ready and HOT DAMN
they look good. Nice work, Shawn (our designer). If you live in
Portland, you should see these starting to pop up around town. If you
want to help distribute them, please contact us - we could use all the
volunteer help we can get, and we already have pre-defined lists of
locations. Super simple.

Posters are for sale. Thick stock with gold and silver inks,
11×17. $4 plus S+H while supplies last. You can also download a
pdf of the original artwork to keep and help spread the word. See
webite for details.

::2:: NEW WEBSITE ::
Our website is new and exciting. You'll find more info, better
organized and coming soon some festival history. And as alwayas, the
blog is rockin.

::3:: SPREAD THE WORD ::
Filmed by Bike is only as good as the submissions we receive, so
spread the word! Post this info on blogs, e-mail it to all your
friends. There are still 26 days to get films in. Here's a nice clip
of text you can use:

---------------------
:: FilmedByBike.org ::

Filmed by Bike is a festival of bike-themed film shorts.

:: CALL FOR ENTRIES ::
- 8 minutes or under
- Deadline March 1st, 2007
- DVD submissions only

:: SCREENING ::
- April 13-15, 2007
- Clinton Street Theater, Portland Oregon

:: MORE INFO ::
FilmedByBike.org

=== FILMED BY BIKE ===

The Fifth Annual Filmed by Bike, the West Coast's largest festival of
bike-themed film shorts, is open for entries. The festival will three
days the Clinton Street Theater in Portland, Oregon in April, 2007.
There is no fee to enter and the festival features films
from around the world. For more information and a submission
form, see FilmedByBike.org.

::4:: NEWSLETTER DRAWING
This issue's drawing is for a FREE SUPER AWESOME commemorative
festival poster! Oh yeah! The first e-mail message to arrive in my
mailbox with a complete postal address (US or international) wins.
Send to Info@???. Good luck.

~Go make movies~
Team Filmed by Bike