[movimenti.bicocca] 25 Fellowships x attending the EUREX sem…

Autor: Tommaso Vitale
Para: étudiants du GSPM, ML movimenti Bicocca
Asunto: [movimenti.bicocca] 25 Fellowships x attending the EUREX seminar
Dear Colleagues (sorry for cross-posting),

We are looking for brilliant and highly motivated early PhDs in Urban
Studies or related disciplines for the Eurex international online
seminar.

A set of 25 Fellowships will be available to cover the costs of
attending
the EUREX International online seminar.

The deadline is February 3rd, 2007

The new syllabus gathers together urban scholars from all over the
world and
is available online at the following address:

http://www.shakti.uniurb.it/eurex/syllabus/syllabus.htm

The direct link for the call can be found at the following address:

http://www.shakti.uniurb.it/eurex/call/call%20for%20competition-2007-
Eurex.pdf

Should you have any question, please do not hesitate in asking me or
Dott.ssa Erica Barbiani ( e.barbiani@??? ).

Looking forward for the applications of your collaborators and
students I
send you my warmest regards

Yuri Kazepov