[Badgirlz-list] free film screenings in central london

Author: Errata
To: badgirlz-list, helena-info
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] free film screenings in central london
[NextGenderation]

hi everybody:)

I am sending you some information about two film
screening nights in the club wotever (Kings Cross)
where a friend and me will show our films among other
productions...below you can read some more information
about our films.... the screenings start at 8pm and
take place in :

Central Station (venue)
37wharfdale rd
7min walk from King’s Cross tube

xx
zara

11th OCTOBER :::::::::::::::::::

"Your Man", Jerusalem 2006
A queer flirt in the local Gay Bar in Jerusalem .
DVD PAL, 5min.
Directed by Dana Rubin

"Shadows and Stone", Jerusalem 2006
A short text with thoughts about the Separation Wall.
DVD PAL, 3,40min.
Directed by Dana Rubin

"close-distance", London / Berlin 2006
"close-distance' is based on the memories and
experiences of three women who live in Berlin . It
connects stories of different moments in their lives
and perspectives and feelings towards the places they
have lived in and they are living.
DVD PAL, 36 min.
Directed by Zara Zandieh

18th OCTOBER::::::::::::::::::::::

Distortion, Jerusalem 2006
A short film about a meeting between past and present
in Israel-Palestine
DVD PAL, 5min.
Directed by Dana Rubin

"Such a strange time it is, my dear...", Berlin /
London 2006
A homage to six Iranian left-wing feminist who live
in Berlin / Germany in exile. They tell stories of
their perspectives and experiences towards the
developments in Iran before, during and after the
Islamic Revolution in Iran in 1979.
DVD PAL, 85min.
Directed by Mira Habibi