[RSF] usa settimana di mobilitazione contro la guerra

Autore: pilar
To: forumroma
Oggetto: [RSF] usa settimana di mobilitazione contro la guerra
per chi non capisce l'inglese arrest bush vuol dire arrestate bush...il
movimwento not in my name -non in mio nome-indice una settimana di
mobilitazione contro le guerreNot in Our Name National Newsletter
#47 - September 18, 2006
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SEPTEMBER 21: DECLARE PEACE!
The Declaration of Peace week of action September 21-28 is a nationwide campaign to end the US war and occupation in Iraq. Congress call-in days, vigils, direct actions, and more.
http://www.declarationofpeace.org/

OCTOBER 5: BRING IT TO A HALT!
Join Not in Our Name as we help World Can ’t Wait to drive out the Bush Regime. Another world is possible and we pledge to make it real! Mass actions and events scheduled across the country. Statement below.
http://www.notinourname.net/war/5oct06.html
http://www.worldcantwait.org

ARMY ESCALATES CHARGES TO SILENCE LT. WATADA
First officer to publicly refuse illegal Iraq War duty faces additional charge for continuing to speak out. Now facing over six years for speech!
http://www.thankyoult.org

TOMORROW MORNING - SEPT. 19: PROTEST BUSH IN NYC!
United for Peace and Justice granted last minute police permit. Assemble: 9 am at 6th Avenue and 37th Street. Rally at 11 am at Dag Hammarskjold Plaza.
http://unitedforpeace.org/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not in Our Name
web: http://www.notinourname.net
email: info@???
phone: 1-800-95-NOWAR

Order t-shirts, posters, stickers, and more:
http://www.notinourname.net/orders

Donate online:
http://www.notinourname.net/donate

Or send donations to: