[Badgirlz-list] Poland: New Queer Studies Journal

Author: Errata
To: badgirlz-list
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] Poland: New Queer Studies Journal
InterAlia - New Queer Studies Journal

We proudly announce the launch of the first issue
of InterAlia http://www.interalia.org.pl, an
international  refereed queer studies journal
from Poland. It is our hope that this electronic
journal will secure a stronger place for
Eastern/Central European queer studies on the map
and foster the growth of queer communities. We
count on our readers to use their email networks
to advertise InterAlia; only through such
networks can we reach beyond the current queer
studies circuit.
    Contact: interalia@???
    Announcement ID: 152203
    http://www.h-net.org/announce/show.cgi?ID=152203