[NuovoLab] Fwd: [SP] Nuove armi sui palestinesi?

Autor: Edoardo Magnone
Para: forumgenova
CC: veritagiustiziagenova
Asunto: [NuovoLab] Fwd: [SP] Nuove armi sui palestinesi?
Ricevo le seguenti drammatiche segnalazioni sull'uso di ARMI CHIMICHE da parte
di ISRAELE contro la popolazione civile palestinase...e le trasmetto
immediatamente!

http://www.arabmonitor.info/news/dettaglio.php?idnews=14789&lang=en
http://houseoflabor.tpmcafe.com/blog/bracewell/2006/jul/12/israel_using_new_chemical_ammunitions
http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles/06/07/11/10052824.html
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article4958.shtml
http://www.imemc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=19948&Itemid=1

Edoardo Magnone

___________________________
>Bracewell's Blog
>
>ISRAEL: USING NEW CHEMICAL AMMUNITIONS
>By Bracewell | bio
>http://houseoflabor.tpmcafe.com/blog/bracewell/2006/jul/12/israel_using_new_chemical_ammunitions
>
>ISRAEL: USING NEW CHEMICAL AMMUNITIONS
>
>Israel 'is using chemical ammunition'
>
>Dr Jomaa Al Saqqa, (head of the Emergency Unit at Gaza's main
>medical facility, the Al Shifa Hospital) has accused Israel of using
>a type of chemical ammunition which causes burns and injuries in
>soft tissue.
>
>Dr Saqqa who has been working in the Al Shifa Hospital for almost 10
>years said he had never seen such wounds before. I thought it was
>just because the attack was from a close distance or that the
>temperature of bullets penetrating the bodies of injured or killed
>people were so high they were causing burns.
>
>I later found out that all wounds referred to the hospital since the
>start of the operation were very similar. "I also noticed that
>despite the damage in internal soft tissue - the fragments were not
>detected by X-ray. In other words, they had disappeared or dissolved
>inside the body."
>
>He said analysis of the chemical being used is unavailable because
>the Israeli Army had bombed the only criminal laboratory in Gaza on
>the first day of the assault.
>
>Al Saqqa urged the international health authorities to come to Gaza.
>Gulf News contacted the spokesman for the Israeli Army but he was
>not available for comment
>
>  Palestinian injuries suggest Israel is using chemical weapons in Gaza
>The Palestinian ministry of health revealed on Monday that the
>Israeli army has used a new type of explosive in its offensive on
>the Gaza Strip.    The ministry showed that most of the injuries
>which the hospitals receive result from huge explosions which cause
>burning and severing of limbs, including the inner parts of the body.

http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles/06/07/11/10052824.html

Israel 'is using chemical ammunition'
By Duraid Al Baik, Foreign Editor

Dubai: A doctor at a Palestinian hospital has accused Israel of using a type of
chemical ammunition which causes burns and injuries in soft tissue and cannot
be traced by X-ray.

Chemical or depleted uranium could have been used in producing the new type of
ammunition according to Dr Jomaa Al Saqqa, head of the Emergency Unit at Gaza's
main medical facility, the Al Shifa Hospital.

In a telephone interview, Al Saqqa told Gulf News that operation Summer Rain was
not just the code name of a military operation launched by Israel against Gaza
since June 26.

"It is a live exercise on a new ammunition that, so far, has resulted in killing
50 Palestinians and injuring 200," he said.

He said he was not yet sure about the kind of chemical being used because the
Israeli Army had bombed the only criminal laboratory in Gaza on the first day
of the assault.

Dr Saqqa who has been working in the Al Shifa Hospital for almost 10 years said
he had never seen such wounds before.

At the beginning of the Summer Rain operation I noticed that people's wounds
looked strange.

I thought it was just because the attack was from a close distance or that the
temperature of bullets penetrating the bodies of injured or killed people were
so high they were causing burns.

I later found out that all wounds referred to the hospital since the start of
the operation were very similar.

"I also noticed that despite the damage in internal soft tissue in the bodies of
injured people, the fragments were not detected by X-ray. In other words, they
had disappeared or dissolved inside the body."

Al Saqqa urged the international health authorities to come to Gaza and check
the wounds of people in Al Shifa Hospital.

"The situation is very bad because out of the 200 injuries there are 50 children
who are suffering badly because of their internal wounds caused by the new kind
of ammunition," he said.